VERYSELL Group has a fully-fledged engineering and R&D function focused on water treatment systems, on developing best technological patterns for new and existing water treatment facilities.Completed projects More
VERYSELL Group has a fully-fledged engineering and R&D function focused on water treatment systems, on developing best technological patterns for new and existing water treatment facilities. In particular, the range of our services includes turn-key ЕРС/ ЕРСМ projects.
Scope of engineering tasks and competencies
Engineering, audit, design of water treatment systems complying with ISO 9001:2000. Development of best technological patterns for new and existing facilities.
Customer-oriented comprehensive approach to each case; in-depth audit of tasks.
Matching water treatment methods (filtration, membrane technologies, ion exchange with upflow regeneration, etc.) to specific industrial and project needs.
Ensuring collection and storage of performance stats of units installed at energy and utility.
Manufacturing, pre-assembling and delivery of water treatment machinery, providing supplies and components from company own warehouses. Manufacturing and delivery of container wastewater and potable water treatment units customized to small locations/towns.
Construction operations and general contracting services at all stages of building new or reconstructing old watertreatment facilities. Supervision and commissioning services with strict adherence to deadlines, scope and nature of work. General project planning and coordination.
Training customer staff according to an agreed -upon program.
Warranty period services and beyond, maintenance of water treatment units. Continous monitoring of operating systems, collection of data for storage and performance tracking, prevention of failures, proactive correction of unit operation modes.
Continuous development of technologies to increase profitability through implementing innovative solutions. Pilot tests to check selected technologies for efficiency.
For further optimization of the Group’s engineering function, the Department for Project Management and Quotation was formed. Its team includes qualified engineers, mechanics, chemists, electronics and automation specialists.
Scope of activities:
VERYSELL Group offers systems and facilities for water filtration, sodium cycle water softening, decarbonization, ion-exchange demineralization.Completed projects More
VERYSELL Group offers systems and facilities for water filtration, sodium cycle water softening, decarbonization, ion-exchange demineralization.
• Oil and gas
Filtration systems are designed to resolve the following issues:
● High concentration of iron, chlorine, organics, manganese and hydrogen sulfide that affect taste of potable water and food
● Formation of scale of iron and manganese on tube walls, inside machinery and on heated surfaces that affects heat transfer, causes pipe overheating, increases energy and operational costs
● Poor textile dyeing caused by iron and manganese compounds in industrial water
Sodium Cycle Softening Units
As far as natural water is concerned, carbonate formation (scale) is often caused by cations of bivalent alkali-earth metals (mainly, Ca2+ and Mg2+). The higher is the concentration, the harder water is and the quicker scale forms on tube walls, inside machinery, in systems and devices that contact hot water. This issue lowers equipment performance, causes overheating, failures and additional costs.
To resolve the problem, VERYSELL Group offers softening systems based on sodium cycle cation removal.
Decarbonization is aimed at removing excessive free carbon dioxide from the water to prevent rusting of tube walls and machinery. This technology has become widely applied for water treatment in heating, cooling systems, steam boilers, breweries, etc.
VERYSELL’s units rely on a selective technology based on weak acid cation resin. This substance is used to attract and retain cations that establish ionic bond with bicarbonates in water. Then the latter are replaced by hydrogen ions. The reaction involves calcium, magnesium and sodium bicarbonates; СО2 by-gas is removed to the atmosphere, and the resulting ions Mg2+, Ca2+, Na+ remain in the water as sulfates and chlorides.Completed projects Быстрый запрос
VERYSELL Group offers a wide range of systems and solutions relying on modern membrane technologies for water treatment and filtration that can be applied for various purposes.Completed projects More
VERYSELL Group offers a wide range of systems and solutions relying on modern membrane technologies for water treatment and filtration that can be applied for various purposes.
Ultrafiltration is a low pressure (3-4 bar) membrane-based method mainly used for process liquid treatment. Held by a membrane, suspended particles, large molecule organic compounds in solutions, and germs are then drained as reject.
Industries & Application Areas:
• Oil and gas processing
Reverse Osmosis and Nanoscale Filtration
Reverse osmosis is applied for water demineralization and desalination. Depending on water, type of membranes and on the unit design, this approach can yield the conversion rate of up to 80-99.7%.
• Desalination of low-mineralized water
• Desalination of sub-saline water
• Sea-water desalinationCompleted projects Быстрый запрос
VERYSELL’s solutions and services in chemical water treatment are popular with consumers from key target industries.Completed projects More
VERYSELL’s solutions and services in chemical water treatment are popular with consumers from key target industries. We develop and implement treatment programs for water stabilization and correction in:
● Cooling units
● Steam boilers and heating systems
● Membrane units
Our comprehensive customer service package includes:
● Audit of chemical treatment process
● Issue detection and development of counter-measures
● Selection of an efficient chemical treatment method
● Installation of dispensers
● Commissioning and maintenance
Range of Water Treatment Chemicals
Chemicals for steam boilers and heating units:
• Chemicals for hot water boilers and heating networks
• Chemicals for steam boilers
• Chemicals for open water supply systems
Chemicals for semi-housed cooling systems:
• Biological growth depressing agents
• Rust and scale inhibitors
• Sedimentation inhibitors
Chemicals for closed cooling systems:
• Rust inhibitors for soft, demineralized water, deicing chemicals
• Rust inhibitors for hard municipal waters
Chemical wash concentrates:
• Acid-washing improvers
• Strongly acidic retarded concentrates
• Weakly acidic retarded concentrates
• Alkalic concentrates
Chemicals for reverse osmosis units:
• Concentrates for alkalic membrane wash
• Acidic concentrates for calcium and iron depositsCompleted projects Быстрый запрос
Design and deployment of industrial and residential wastewater treatment systems, installation of pumping stations and storm-water sewage treatment are among core areas of VERYSELL Group’s activities in the segment.Completed projects More
Design and deployment of industrial and residential wastewater treatment systems, installation of pumping stations and storm-water sewage treatment are among core areas of VERYSELL Group’s activities in the segment.
Thanks to their broad experience and extensive expertise, our engineers can develop full-cycle complex wastewater processing systems that include pumping, treatment and reuse. Our plants comply with most rigid design requirements and criteria with regard to efficiency and environment protection.
Customer-centric comprehensive approach to each case ensured our leadership in the segment in the Eastern and Central Europe.
Services. Methods. Technologies
• Activated carbon treatment
• Active sludge treatment
• Anaerobic treatment
• Bulking sludge processing
• Coagulation and flocculation
• Improvement of treated water
• Load regulation
• Moving-bed bioreactors
• Membrane bioreactors
• Removal of nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus)
• Ozonic oxidation
• Sequencing batch reactors
• Sludge dewatering;
• Sludge drying
• Modernization of existing facilities
• Treatment system R&D
• Optimization and modernization of existing processing patterns
• Equipment manufacturing and supply
• Modular treatment plants
• Air flotation
• SBR bioreactors
• UASB reactors
• MBR Membrane bio-reactors
• Installation and commissioning
• Treatment of industrial wastewaters containing SAS
• Treatment of wastewater in:
• Chemical and petrochemical plants
• Electroplating facilities
• Confectionary plants
• Chemical and metallurgy plants
• Dairy facilities
• Tannery facilities
• Greenhouses with water reuse for irrigation and contamination prevention
• Tobacco factories
• Treatment of radioactive wastewater
• Treatment of glass etching facility wastewaterCompleted projects Быстрый запрос